DIVING TRAINING IN BOUILLANTE
If you want to learn diving, do not hesitate to register for one of our courses.
Archipel Plongée offers different diving courses according to your level.
Level 1 diving course is suitable for anyone in good physical condition. A medical certificate issued by a general practitioner is compulsory. Diving is contraindicated in case of heart problems, epilepsy, asthma, and for pregnant women.
Level 1 is completed in 6 dives minimum. It can be done in 3 days.
Level 1 diving training allows:
- To evolve in the 20 m zone and to acquire the basic diving techniques
- To make night dives (on the wreck "Le Franjack")
Level 2 diving course is available to level 1 holders. However, a medical certificate issued by a federal doctor or a sports physician is required.
Level 2 is completed in 10 dives minimum, including a theory test.
Level 2 diving training allows:
- Autonomous diving in the 20 m area
- Diving up to 40 m accompanied by an instructor
Level 3 diving course is available to level 2 holders. A medical certificate issued by a federal doctor or sports physician is mandatory.
Level 3 is completed in 10 dives minimum including a theory test.
After completing the level 3 diving course, you will be able to:
- Dive in total autonomy in the area of 40 m
- Dive up to 60 m (under certain conditions)