DIVING TRAINING IN GUADELOUPE
If you want to learn diving, do not hesitate to register for one of our courses. Archipel Plongée offers different diving courses according to your level:
Level 1 diving course is suitable for anyone in good physical condition. A medical certificate issued by a general practitioner is compulsory. Diving is contraindicated in case of heart problems, epilepsy, asthma, and for pregnant women.
Level 1 is completed in 6 dives minimum. It can be done in 3 days.
Level 1 diving training allows:
- To evolve in the 20 m zone and to acquire the basic diving techniques
- To make night dives (on the wreck "Le Franjack")
Level 2 diving course is available to level 1 holders. However, a medical certificate issued by a federal doctor or a sports physician is required.
Level 2 is completed in 10 dives minimum, including a theory test.
Level 2 diving training allows:
- Autonomous diving in the 20 m area
- Diving up to 40 m accompanied by an instructor
Level 3 diving course is available to level 2 holders. A medical certificate issued by a federal doctor or sports physician is mandatory.
Level 3 is completed in 10 dives minimum including a theory test.
After completing the level 3 diving course, you will be able to:
- Dive in total autonomy in the area of 40 m
- Dive up to 60 m (under certain conditions)